Testing out the poll section... Who is cuter, Scott Conant, or Tom Colicchio?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who am I? I am the Cupcake Mama!!!

Okay, so I'm actually just Shana who loves to bake, is fine with cooking, LOVES Food Network, thinks Scott Conant is a hottie, and I love to complain.  I just do, I think I get it from my husband, hee hee.

I started a Food Network group on Baby Center.com, but realized so many of my friends are not on Baby Center, and I need scoops from all around here.  What did you make for dinner?  I want pictures.  What did you watch on Food Network or Top Chef?  Let me know.  Let's talk,come on!!!

I just don't know how this works.  You can email me stuff, cupcakemama76@gmail.com, or even my couggrrrl account.  Or I think people with gmail accounts can comment.  I'll learn as we go.

Now for a picture of my Hawaiian Punch and pineapple cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment